Password Help Windows Vista Home Premium

=?Utf-8?B?TEsgUm9iZXJ0cw==?=

      13th Nov 2007
I have forgotten my password and I have Windows Vista Home Premium. I have 2
other accounts on the computer that are not password protected. I cannot
access the internet with the other accounts.
I don't care about losing data (it is a new computer and I do not have many
documents). I just want to be able to get to the internet and to my main
user account.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

P. Di Stolfo

      13th Nov 2007
Hello,

* firstly, you may like to try this:
http://www.jimmah.com/vista/Administ..._of_admin.aspx
* secondly, here is a guide for a fresh install:
http://www.windowsvista.windowsreins...tallnewhdd.htm

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo
--