Pallet color changer

Fan924

      21st Aug 2009
I would like to create a worksheet that reads a workbooks color
pallet, make changes, save the new colors to the color pallet using
VBA. How do you save changes to the pallet?
Excel 97.

Dave Peterson

      21st Aug 2009
The colors are saved on a workbook by workbook level.

You can record a macro when you change the colors using the tools|options|color
tab.

David McRitchie has some notes here:
http://mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Fan924

      21st Aug 2009

> You can record a macro when you change the colors using the tools|options|color tab.

Nice! Thanks again. :]