Pages look funny??

=?Utf-8?B?QmVsbGF0cml4?=

      18th Jan 2006
Hello-I use Frontpage 2002 on our website. The problem is how it looks on a
laptop. Before I publish it on my big computer it looks fine, but when I
bring up the page on the laptop everything is pushed to the left side and
there is hella empty space on the right side. I would like it to look
even/centered. Oh-yah the logo stays in the middle which is cool. It's
everything else that is off. This is probably a rookie fix, but I can't
figure it out. Any suggestions would be sooo helpful. Thank you.

E. T. Culling

      18th Jan 2006
Why not let us try it? URL??
"Bellatrix" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello-I use Frontpage 2002 on our website. The problem is how it looks on
> laptop. Before I publish it on my big computer it looks fine, but when I
> bring up the page on the laptop everything is pushed to the left side and
> there is hella empty space on the right side. I would like it to look
> even/centered. Oh-yah the logo stays in the middle which is cool. It's
> everything else that is off. This is probably a rookie fix, but I can't
> figure it out. Any suggestions would be sooo helpful. Thank you.

Stefan B Rusynko

      18th Jan 2006
Build your pages in center aligned tables

http://www.frontpagemvps.com/FrontPa...3/Default.aspx