Page Setup - Landscape and Portrait

=?Utf-8?B?UGVkcm8gTWVzdHJl?=

      15th Dec 2005
Dear all,

I am working with PowerPoint 97 and I need to make some slides in Landscape
and others in Portrait.

When I change the page setup it applies to all slides of the presentation.

Do you know if it is possible to be done?

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
Pedro Mestre
(Portugal)

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      15th Dec 2005
Hi, check this out:
"Mix Portrait and Landscape slides in a presentation"
http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00042.htm
--
Site Updated: December 04, 2005
http://www.pptheaven.xs3.com