Outlook XP: Inserting Hyperlink in signature

=?Utf-8?B?MTAgdGh1bWJz?=

      11th Mar 2005
When I insert a web adress in my signature it does not the functionality to
click on the link. How do I fix this?

Brian Tillman

      11th Mar 2005
10 thumbs <10 (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> When I insert a web adress in my signature it does not the
> functionality to click on the link. How do I fix this?

See if something here helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/signatures.htm
--
Brian Tillman