Outlook user profile registry settings

capitan

      2nd Nov 2005
HI all,

I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
Thanks!

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      2nd Nov 2005
They're here in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
Messaging Subsystem\Profiles

"capitan" <c@pitan> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI all,
>
> I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
> or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
> Thanks!

Oliver Vukovics

      2nd Nov 2005
Hi Capitan,

Have a look under this key:

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"capitan" <c@pitan> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> HI all,
>
> I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
> or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
> Thanks!

capitan

      2nd Nov 2005
Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
> They're here in the registry:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
> Messaging Subsystem\Profiles
>
> "capitan" <c@pitan> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>HI all,
>>
>>I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
>>or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
>>Thanks!

Thanks for the helpful answer, Vince! Much appreciated.

--
capitan

capitan

      3rd Nov 2005
Oliver Vukovics wrote:
> Hi Capitan,
>
> Have a look under this key:
>
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows
> Messaging Subsystem\Profiles
>
> --
> Oliver Vukovics
> Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> Notebook Synchronisation for Outlook: Public SyncTool
> http://www.publicshareware.com
>
> "capitan" <c@pitan> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>HI all,
>>
>>I'm hoping someone here can help me figure out where in the registry all
>>or most of the user mail profile settings are kept for Outlook 2002?
>>Thanks!

Thanks for the helpful response Oliver! It seems all the settings I
need except for the "Perform an automatic send/receive when exiting"
setting. Where might I find that please? Thanks!

--
capitan