outlook status says "connected" in lower right rather than "online

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

      17th Sep 2007

And I noticed my emails have a slight delay before they come in, like its
resynching evrey minute or so on the exchange server. I am sure I must have
accidentally changed a setting or something. How do I get it to say "online"
rather than "connected"???

Dave

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      17th Sep 2007
version of outlook? version of exchange?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

> And I noticed my emails have a slight delay before they come in, like its
> resynching evrey minute or so on the exchange server. I am sure I must
> have
> accidentally changed a setting or something. How do I get it to say
> "online"
> rather than "connected"???
>
> Dave

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

      17th Sep 2007
Sorry, its exchange 2000 and outlook 2003

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> version of outlook? version of exchange?
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> "Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >

> > And I noticed my emails have a slight delay before they come in, like its
> > resynching evrey minute or so on the exchange server. I am sure I must
> > have
> > accidentally changed a setting or something. How do I get it to say
> > "online"
> > rather than "connected"???
> >
> > Dave

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

      17th Sep 2007
figured it out. It was that stupid "cached exchange mode" . I unchecked it.
All set.

Thanks