Outlook in Start up Menu

Al

      12th Jan 2010
I have pinned Outlook to the start-up menu and although it does come up upon
starting the computer, Outlook will not work unless I actually go into the
program to open it and keep it running. So mail and calendar items will not
work unless I have opened the program. That is a bummer because I would like
it to start automatically. Is there something I can do to make this happen?
Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Al

      12th Jan 2010
Hello Brian,

Thanks for the tip. I appreciate it. I did what you asked me to do and it
does do the trick. Thanks again!