outlook split different accounts in to different inboxes

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXM=?=

      1st Jan 2005
i have 2 pop3 email accounts and i want to be able to split the emails from
one of the accounts in to its own inbox is this possible to make different
accounts emails travel to different emails with out them going to the same
inbox.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      1st Jan 2005
you'll either need to use rules to file the mail in separate folders or
create a separate profile for the second account. If you use Ol2003, a
search folder for each account is an option, instead of using rules to move
messages out of the inbox.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]