Outlook signature

=?Utf-8?B?aHVnaGVzczc=?=

      11th Oct 2005
Hi all

I have code in my db which generates an email using
Set objOutLook = New Outlook.Application
Set objMail = objOutLook.CreateItem(olMailItem)

Is there a way to add an Outlook signature to the email, eg a disclaimer? I
would like it to add the default signature of the person who has created the
email but I am not sure how to detect who the person is and pick up their
signature. I guess one way might be to get the network user name to pick up
the person's identity?

Can anyone offer any advice on this?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Sue

Douglas J Steele

      11th Oct 2005
While I realize that you're running this code from within Access, you might
try asking in a newsgroup related to Outlook: they'd have more experience
with what can be done using Outlook programmatically.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

news:(E-Mail Removed)...