Outlook shows message sending but no message in outbox

=?Utf-8?B?ZnJlZGR5cHJpbnpl?=

      9th May 2006
I set up a new pop email account for my home business and I have been
receiving emails successfully with the new email account. I recently replied
to an email sent to my home business account and I get a "Sending message 1
of 1" at the bottom of my screen but no message appears in the Outbox and the
message is never sent. I have restarted my computer and cannot seem to at
least delete the message that Outlook is sending. As stated earlier it
doesn't show up in the Outbox and never in the Sent items either, but the
"Sending message 1 of 1" still appears at the bottom. I think that my ISP
doesn't allow new emails accounts like this, but I would just like to delete
the message being sent! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Keith

Brian Tillman

      9th May 2006
freddyprinze <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I set up a new pop email account for my home business and I have been
> receiving emails successfully with the new email account. I recently
> replied to an email sent to my home business account and I get a
> "Sending message 1 of 1" at the bottom of my screen but no message
> appears in the Outbox and the message is never sent.

Possibly an undeliverable read receipt. See this:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
--
Brian Tillman

=?Utf-8?B?R29Cb2JieUdv?=

      20th Jul 2007

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> freddyprinze <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I set up a new pop email account for my home business and I have been
> > receiving emails successfully with the new email account. I recently
> > replied to an email sent to my home business account and I get a
> > "Sending message 1 of 1" at the bottom of my screen but no message
> > appears in the Outbox and the message is never sent.

> Possibly an undeliverable read receipt. See this:
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
> --
> Brian Tillman

The above link did work for me, but it's trialware. I had the same problem
twice, a few months apart, and the second time I couldn't use it without
paying for it. But Microsoft puts out a free utility that will get the job
done. Try:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/d...eadreceipt.htm