Outlook Security With VB EXE

msrado@yahoo.com

      24th Aug 2005
Hello all,

I have written a couple of a VB6 EXEs for my employer that interact
with the local Groupwise client to send emails. Now we are moving to
Outlook 2003 and I have converted the code to interact with Outlook to
send e-mails and do calendaring. The problem is that the Outlook
security warnings flash whenever my code starts doing it thing. I
understand I have two choices - Extended MAPI (and learn C++) or
Redemption (and pay money so I can distribute it). Is there anything
else out there?

This sucks! I'm running my code on my network, but there's no way for
either me or my system administrators to tell Outlook its OK!

Thanks in advance,
Robin

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      24th Aug 2005