Outlook says it's sending emails but nothing in outbox

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

      24th May 2006
Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that don't
exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.

How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

Mark

=?Utf-8?B?Sy4gT3JsYW5k?=

      24th May 2006
Try the steps listed here:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/mes...ckinoutbox.htm

--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"Mark" wrote:

> Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that don't
> exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
>
> How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?
>
> Mark

Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]

      24th May 2006
Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm

> Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that
> don't
> exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
>
> How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

      24th May 2006
Kathleen,

Tried everything on the page you sent me + went to a link on the Microsoft
side (Inbox repair tool) that didn't work.

I can't see the messages in the outbox; it just keeps trying to send them.

Thanks for the help!
Mark

"K. Orland" wrote:

> Try the steps listed here:
>
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/mes...ckinoutbox.htm
>
> --
> Kathleen Orland
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>

> "Mark" wrote:
>
> > Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that don't
> > exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
> >
> > How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?
> >
> > Mark

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=

      25th May 2006
Vince,

Outlook Spy worked great. Took 2 minutes to do everything and no more
annoying mystery sends!

Thanks,
Mark

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Take a look here, it may help:
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
>
> "Mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that
> > don't
> > exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
> >
> > How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

=?Utf-8?B?R29Cb2JieUdv?=

      20th Jul 2007

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Take a look here, it may help:
> http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/delete_rr.htm
>
> "Mark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Everytime Outlook sends/receives it says it's sending 2 messages that
> > don't
> > exist. It's been trying to send them for 5 days, so it's a pain.
> >
> > How do I delete these mystery emails when they don't show up anywhere?

The above link did work for me, but it's trialware. I had the same problem
twice, a few months apart, and the second time I couldn't use it without
paying for it. But Microsoft puts out a free utility that will get the job
done. Try:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/d...eadreceipt.htm