Outlook Problem

Bridgett

      19th Sep 2009
I followed the discussion topics as I was receiving the extend.dat error and
fixed that. Then, I went into "manage email accounts" and entered the login
page http address for my godaddy email; however, once I entered that along
with all other information (login, password, etc), outlook will not open at
all so that I can fix anything. I don't even know if I set up the email
account correctly as an HTTP either. Please help.

DL

      19th Sep 2009
http://help.godaddy.com/article/2649

"Bridgett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I followed the discussion topics as I was receiving the extend.dat error
>and
> fixed that. Then, I went into "manage email accounts" and entered the
> login
> page http address for my godaddy email; however, once I entered that along
> with all other information (login, password, etc), outlook will not open
> at
> all so that I can fix anything. I don't even know if I set up the email
> account correctly as an HTTP either. Please help.

Bridgett

      19th Sep 2009
Thank you for replying so quickly. I went through the article below, tested
the settings and everything connected; however, when I go to open Outlook,
the hour glass is there and nothing opens and then the hourglass disappears.

Thoughts?

"DL" wrote:

> http://help.godaddy.com/article/2649
>
> "Bridgett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I followed the discussion topics as I was receiving the extend.dat error
> >and
> > fixed that. Then, I went into "manage email accounts" and entered the
> > login
> > page http address for my godaddy email; however, once I entered that along
> > with all other information (login, password, etc), outlook will not open
> > at
> > all so that I can fix anything. I don't even know if I set up the email
> > account correctly as an HTTP either. Please help.

DL

      20th Sep 2009
version of Outlook?

"Bridgett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thank you for replying so quickly. I went through the article below,
> tested
> the settings and everything connected; however, when I go to open Outlook,
> the hour glass is there and nothing opens and then the hourglass
> disappears.
>
> Thoughts?
>

> "DL" wrote:
>
>> http://help.godaddy.com/article/2649
>>
>> "Bridgett" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I followed the discussion topics as I was receiving the extend.dat error
>> >and
>> > fixed that. Then, I went into "manage email accounts" and entered the
>> > login
>> > page http address for my godaddy email; however, once I entered that
>> > along
>> > with all other information (login, password, etc), outlook will not
>> > open
>> > at
>> > all so that I can fix anything. I don't even know if I set up the
>> > email
>> > account correctly as an HTTP either. Please help.

Bridgett

      20th Sep 2009
2003