outlook mail reply window shows very small type

=?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueUQtQg==?=

      7th Feb 2006
In Outlook 2003 mail. When I click to reply to a message the reply window
which appears shows very small type ( less than 6 pt) for every part of the
message.
The font typeface shows the correct size and typeface but it still appears
very small. It is difficult to read.
I can increase the type size but I do not want it to arrive at the other end
in an enormous type size which is what happens. In any case something is not
correct.
I can find no help with this in the help index.
Can you help?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

      8th Feb 2006
If you are using Word as the email editor, increase the Zoom settings to
100%.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, AnthonyD-B asked:

| In Outlook 2003 mail. When I click to reply to a message the reply
| window which appears shows very small type ( less than 6 pt) for
| every part of the message.
| The font typeface shows the correct size and typeface but it still
| appears very small. It is difficult to read.
| I can increase the type size but I do not want it to arrive at the
| other end in an enormous type size which is what happens. In any case
| something is not correct.
| I can find no help with this in the help index.
| Can you help?

=?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueUQtQg==?=

      8th Feb 2006
Milly Staples.Many thanks. That worked. If anyone else has the problem I
opened a reply window and clicked VIEW/Zoom/100% and it works now as a
default on all replies.
Thanks again Milly.
AnthonyD-B