PC Review

Outlook Macro to forward email with pdf attachments to a specified email address

14th Apr 2011
hi, i'm brand new to this forum and new to macros, so HI!

I need an outlook macro to forward email with pdf attachments (and only pdf attachments) to a pre-specified email address, then move it to deleted items. It needs to happen as soon as the email is received.

Here is the hard(er) part ..... the email receiver's mailbox is a shared exchange server mailbox. OR stleast i think this would make it more difficult. I would absolutely love someone's help on this!!!

I have read many posts on simular things but not this exactly.... thanks in advance!!!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On