outlook forwarding roles

Rasha

      3rd Jan 2004
Hi,

we installed a new exchange server 5.5 insted of an old
one and moved all the mailboxes to it.

the forwarding role from outlook no longer working.

so please help me, what's wrong?and how to let it work

thanks

Roady

      3rd Jan 2004
You mean automatic forwarding to an Internet account? This is disabled by
default on Exchange 5.5 with the latest service pack.

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Questions of the month:
-Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
-Add Sound To Your E-mail

Subscribe to the newsletter to receive news and tips & tricks in your
mailbox!
www.sparnaaij.net

-----
news:06fd01c3d206$1d512600$(E-Mail Removed)...