Outlook Express

Grady Fuller

      5th Jan 2004
When I upgraded to Win XP from Win 98 S.E., I lost my
email messages both received and sent and I lost a number
of folders under Outlook Express Local Folders. Is
there a way to recover this information which is
invaluable to me?

Carey Frisch [MVP]

      6th Jan 2004
Mail Folders, Address Book, and E-mail Messages Are Missing
After You Upgrade to Microsoft Windows XP

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!

news:03d201c3d3de$a4ddb6e0$(E-Mail Removed)...