outlook express sends message to outbox but not the sent folder

jeff

      12th Dec 2008
When I try to send emails outlook express sends the message to the outbox and
sends emails as per normal activity, however the message stays in my Outbox
and wont go to my sent items folder?

Now every time I select SEND/RECIEVE my email delivers its message again.
and I get get a warning saying message not sent.

Help, what do I do, where do I go to get help?
-
cheers Jeff

Pat Willener

      12th Dec 2008
You have a much bigger chance getting a reply if you post your question
in an Outlook Express group such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general

This group is for Microsoft Outlook, which is an entirely different
thing than Outlook Express.

jeff wrote:
> When I try to send emails outlook express sends the message to the outbox and
> sends emails as per normal activity, however the message stays in my Outbox
> and wont go to my sent items folder?
>
> Now every time I select SEND/RECIEVE my email delivers its message again.
> and I get get a warning saying message not sent.
>
> Help, what do I do, where do I go to get help?
> -
> cheers Jeff

jeff

      12th Dec 2008
where do I locate that group please?
--
cheers Jeff

"Pat Willener" wrote:

> You have a much bigger chance getting a reply if you post your question
> in an Outlook Express group such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
>
> This group is for Microsoft Outlook, which is an entirely different
> thing than Outlook Express.
>
> jeff wrote:
> > When I try to send emails outlook express sends the message to the outbox and
> > sends emails as per normal activity, however the message stays in my Outbox
> > and wont go to my sent items folder?
> >
> > Now every time I select SEND/RECIEVE my email delivers its message again.
> > and I get get a warning saying message not sent.
> >
> > Help, what do I do, where do I go to get help?
> > -
> > cheers Jeff

Peter Foldes

      12th Dec 2008
On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xpress.general

--
Peter

"jeff" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> where do I locate that group please?
> --
> cheers Jeff
>

> "Pat Willener" wrote:
>
>> You have a much bigger chance getting a reply if you post your question
>> in an Outlook Express group such as microsoft.public.outlookexpress.general
>>
>> This group is for Microsoft Outlook, which is an entirely different
>> thing than Outlook Express.
>>
>> jeff wrote:
>> > When I try to send emails outlook express sends the message to the outbox and
>> > sends emails as per normal activity, however the message stays in my Outbox
>> > and wont go to my sent items folder?
>> >
>> > Now every time I select SEND/RECIEVE my email delivers its message again.
>> > and I get get a warning saying message not sent.
>> >
>> > Help, what do I do, where do I go to get help?
>> > -
>> > cheers Jeff

Pat Willener

      15th Dec 2008
or here news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof...xpress.general