outlook express is lunching when ms office outlook is...

=?Utf-8?B?VHJJcEwzLVg=?=

      22nd Oct 2004
how do i stop outlook express from lunching when ms office outlook 2003 is
launched?

=?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbA==?=

      22nd Oct 2004
Being a new user I was wondering which one to have (outlook or express),and
I think I'll just stick to one or the other (smile).
<mlcsr>