outlook express has no pictures

Vic Reinhardt

      11th Jun 2004
When message is displayed it does not open pictures. I havenot changed
anything from when they opened right.

Karl Diethrick

      14th Jun 2004
This is a new feature. Look for the drop down pane at the top of your
message.

Vic Reinhardt wrote:
> When message is displayed it does not open pictures. I havenot changed
> anything from when they opened right.

DaddyBob

      14th Jun 2004
Either that or.... Tools/Options uncheck the box "Do not allow attachments
to be opened or saved..........
Bob

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...