Outlook can see two contact lists. How/where destroy wrong list?

=?Utf-8?B?aGFuc2dhc3Q=?=

      17th Dec 2006
I type in name I know I have in contacts into "to" box. Outlook says "cannot
find", I eventually get dialog where I click on one of three options -
"outlook address book" or "contacts" or another "contacts". When I click on
the other contacts, then it can see my real address book and then it works.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      17th Dec 2006
Typing in a name uses autocompletion which has nothing to do with your
Contacts or Outlook Address Book. It uses a separate autocompletion cache.
Nor does typing in the To: field invoke the Outlook Address Book as you
suggest. You are obviously doing something else to invoke it.
You can easily remove old or invalid references to Contacts Folders from the
Outlook Address Book view. Method has been posted here many times and
depends on your Outlook version, which you did not post. Just find one of
the posts that matches your version.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]