outlook 2207

EdgardM

      10th Oct 2009
I cannot open Outllok 2007 Outlook cannot opne windows
Below I have read several messages related but I don't understand tem
something about PANE RESET Please tell me step by step I am very new NEED
Help

Peter Foldes

      10th Oct 2009
Why not post those messages so as we can have a look.

--
Peter

"EdgardM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot open Outllok 2007 Outlook cannot opne windows
> Below I have read several messages related but I don't understand tem
> something about PANE RESET Please tell me step by step I am very new NEED
> Help

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

      12th Oct 2009
"EdgardM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>I cannot open Outllok 2007 Outlook cannot opne windows
> Below I have read several messages related but I don't understand tem
> something about PANE RESET Please tell me step by step I am very new NEED

You were answered already in the prior thread. No need to post more than
once.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]