Outlook 2007, I have lost the menu bar (file edit..) how restore?

KC

      5th Oct 2008
I am working in Outlook 2007 and my menu bar (file, edit, tools, ...) is
missing, I can not find it. Can anyone help me on finding how to restore it?
Thank you,
KC

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      5th Oct 2008
This is on the main outlook window? right click on the toolbar area and
choose customize - you can enable it from the first tab that dialog.

if you mean in any of the outlook item windows (new message form, new
appointment etc) - there isn't a menu bar.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"KC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am working in Outlook 2007 and my menu bar (file, edit, tools, ...) is
> missing, I can not find it. Can anyone help me on finding how to restore
> it?
> Thank you,
> KC

New Member

      5th Oct 2008
Yes, I am talking about the "main outlook windown" I appreciate your help. However, could you explan more how to use the customize button to restore file, edit, tools....thanks again but I am still weary about using the customize button because I am not sure how to do it.
KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Poremsky [MVP]

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.