Outlook 2007 error msg 0x8004210A; email probs

Angler

      15th Jun 2008
I've just installed Office Professional 2007 and my Outlook email is not
working. I use comcast. Outlook gives me the error code: 0x8004210A, and
says "The operation timed out while waiting for a response from the sending
(SMTP) server". I can't send or receive emails.

I worked w/ Comcast tech support. They went through Outlook as best they
could. They say there is no prob w/ the Comcast side, but is w/ Outlook
side. Any help would be GREAT!!!
--
Angler

Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

      20th Jun 2008
This is often caused by AntiVirus applications when they are setup to scan
email, are you running one?

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)