Outlook 2007: create customised stationery/themes

=?Utf-8?B?WUNDRw==?=

      2nd Mar 2007
When using Outlook 2003 I was able to create email headers with photos of
directors and address etcetc at the bottom (all in one) I am now trying to
create the same in 2007 and it will not allow me to do this - all I have been
able to do is create a signature with address etc etc on the bottom - but I
would also need to have a header (we have 2 companies and I would need 2
separate headers) Can anyone help??

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      2nd Mar 2007
See if the information at http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.entry helps.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"YCCG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When using Outlook 2003 I was able to create email headers with photos of
> directors and address etcetc at the bottom (all in one) I am now trying to
> create the same in 2007 and it will not allow me to do this - all I have been
> able to do is create a signature with address etc etc on the bottom - but I
> would also need to have a header (we have 2 companies and I would need 2
> separate headers) Can anyone help??

=?Utf-8?B?UGluaw==?=

      3rd Mar 2007
Hi Sue,

I was able to use your directions and create a theme. However, the banner
image, fo example does not show up.

Any thoughts?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      3rd Mar 2007
We have no way of knowing how you coded the "banner image" unless you tell us. See http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/aa338201(office.12).aspx for information on what HTML and CSS elements and attributes Outlook 2007 supports.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Pink" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Sue,
>
> I was able to use your directions and create a theme. However, the banner
> image, fo example does not show up.
>
> Any thoughts?

=?Utf-8?B?UGluaw==?=

      3rd Mar 2007
I apologize for not elaborating. I didn't add any special code, per se. I
followed your directions as you listed in FrontPage, as mentioned in your
posted link. Instead of choosing a background image, I chose banner and I
saved.

The theme shows up in my listing in FP just fine, in outlook, the graphics
are not there.

Thanks for your help.

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      3rd Mar 2007
I wasn't talking about any special code but about the HTML tags used. Look at the raw HTML, then the page I suggested to see if they're supported.