Outlook 2007 Calendar: How do I get a list of conflicts?

Proicere

      4th Apr 2008
I would like to see a list of all conflicting appointments either printed or
on screen. Any suggestions?
--
Thanks in advance for your time.

Pamela

Bill R

      4th Apr 2008
No easy way except by visual inspection or print the lot AFAIK. You might be
able to write code to search and find conflicts. Try an Outlook programming
group.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...