Outlook 2003 - send and receive upon opening Outlook

Steve D.

      5th Nov 2003
2 questions on outlook 2003 which I recently installed:

1. It does not send and receive automatically upon
executing outlook. I have to hit send/receive. Is there a
way to make outlook send and receive automatically upon
opening Outlook?

2. When I send a test message, it fails, evgen though I
can send and receive email properly. I don't know where
to look - everything seems to be working otherwise.

Thanks,

Steve D.

Chinnasamy Arumugam

      5th Nov 2003
1. Tools -> Options -> Mail Setup
Has the option to turn on 'Send immedietly when connected'

--
Chinnasamy [495968]
news:004701c3a3c1$ba8e2800$(E-Mail Removed)...