Outlook 2003: Purge messages in IMAP box programmatically

smart.spooky@gmail.com

      19th Feb 2008
Hi experts,

I basically need to create a rule (and I suppose an associated macro)
in Outlook 2003 which would automatically purge all already deleted
messages in IMAP box. Any ideas, links etc would be really
appreciated.

Cheers

Brian Tillman

      19th Feb 2008

> I basically need to create a rule (and I suppose an associated macro)

A rule can't do that.

> in Outlook 2003 which would automatically purge all already deleted
> messages in IMAP box. Any ideas, links etc would be really
> appreciated.

For any programming effort, start here: http://www.outlookcode.com/ . Ask
programming questions in microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]