outlook 2003 folder and fax

=?Utf-8?B?TWluZCdzIGdob3N0?=

      16th Nov 2005
hi, I've tried to use win xp pro fax integrated with the phonebook of outlook
2003 sp2, I can see contacts, distribution lists BUT I CAN'T USE CONTACT'S
SUBFOLDER!!! I shall I do? (I've also tried in winfax 10.03 but the same,
symantec says that it's not completely compatible).
I've a lot of subfolders and i need it.
Someone could help me?
thnx

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      16th Nov 2005
You probably forgot to enable these subfolders as email address books so
they will appear.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]