Outlook 2003: How can I only print the 1st page of a long email?

=?Utf-8?B?R2VvcmdlIE55bWFu?=

      19th May 2005
In Outlook2003 there seems to be no option to print just the first page of a
long email - contrary to Outlook Express which allows to print a selecteg
page number..any help available for Outlook 2003?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxhbiBDaHVuZw==?=

      19th May 2005
both outlook express or outlook 2003 can print the first page depend on the
contents " multipart or text/plain " ?????? anybody can tell if that the
answer, also what is the solution.

"George Nyman" wrote:

> In Outlook2003 there seems to be no option to print just the first page of a
> long email - contrary to Outlook Express which allows to print a selecteg
> page number..any help available for Outlook 2003?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      1st Jul 2005
It can be done in various ways, but the details depend on whether you're printing a received, sent or draft message, and whether WordMail is your email editor.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of