Outlook 2003 - automatically adding email addy to contacts when reply to someone

Richard

      21st Oct 2003
In Outlook 2000, there was a feature to select that would
automatically add the email address (to the address book) of the
person you were replying to.
It seems in 2003, that feature is a default.

How do I change that feature so it does NOT do this?
I can't seem to find it in the help section

Roady

      21st Oct 2003
I can't find this feature actually. I believe it was dropped since Outlook
2002. The problem you are probably refering to is that the addresses of
people you typed before are cached automatically. To turn this caching of go
to Tools-> Options-> button E-mail Options-> button Advanced E-mail Options

--
Roady
Pictures of BILL GATES at the TechNet MSDN Briefings 2003 in The Hague

-----