outlook 2002 died

=?Utf-8?B?RGVzcGFyYXRlIEJpbGw=?=

      16th Aug 2006
I have a stand alone 2002 outlook on windows 2000 professiional. When I click
on it, it will not open. It happened once before and I managed to get it
going again, but have no idea of what I did. I tried rebooting outlook, but
no longer have my access code, so it will not open. I thought about buying
the new outlook, hoping it would load up my precious stuffs, contacts, etc.
but microsoft does not seem to be selling it right now. If I buy opera, etc,
will one of those programs pick up my stuffs, or is there a new outlook
somewhere I can buy?

thanks

Brian Tillman

      16th Aug 2006
Desparate Bill <Desparate (E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have a stand alone 2002 outlook on windows 2000 professiional. When
> I click on it, it will not open.

See if something here helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntstart.htm

It may also be that Outlook isn't properly closing the previous time. See
this as well:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm
--
Brian Tillman

XP died, move Outlook Express newsgroup settings JoeBlow Windows Vista Mail 0 13th Mar 2008 08:47 PM
Old machine died - how do I recover Outlook? =?Utf-8?B?cGhpbGFraWQ=?= Microsoft Outlook Discussion 2 18th Jan 2006 03:48 PM
My XP Installation died -- can I recover my Outlook data? J-miami Microsoft Outlook 3 4th Mar 2005 05:25 AM
I have back-up outlook.pst file (computer died). Trying to impor. =?Utf-8?B?Z2thdGhpZWI=?= Microsoft Outlook Discussion 1 5th Nov 2004 11:12 AM
Outlook died with SP3 Microsoft Outlook 2 30th Mar 2004 12:36 AM