Outlook 2002

Craig

      23rd Mar 2004
I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      23rd Mar 2004
You'd have to ask Symantec. This is not a Microsoft product.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
> 2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
> stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
> sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
> the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
> office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
> direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
> just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
> computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
> ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
> help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

      23rd Mar 2004
Try letting Outlook reset itself as default by starting it with the
/CheckClient command
line switch:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296192
OL2002: Additional Command-Line Switches

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
> 2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
> stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
> sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
> the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
> office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
> direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
> just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
> computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
> ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
> help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Craig

      23rd Mar 2004
Sorry, I thought Outlook WAS a MS product. Let me rephrase the
question...,
How can I get the Outlook client to automatically send an email once
composed, without pressing the "send email" button?
This IS an Outlook specific question.
Thanks...

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> You'd have to ask Symantec. This is not a Microsoft product.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
> > 2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
> > stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
> > sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
> > the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
> > office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
> > direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
> > just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
> > computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
> > ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
> > help would be much appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

      23rd Mar 2004
Sorry. Your question was not very clear. I thought you were asking how to
route faxes received by WinFax Pro to your Outlook Inbox.
Since this is not a fax question at all, you'd have more luck posting to
general Outlook group if Hal's solution doesn't answer your question.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry, I thought Outlook WAS a MS product. Let me rephrase the
> question...,
> How can I get the Outlook client to automatically send an email once
> composed, without pressing the "send email" button?
> This IS an Outlook specific question.
> Thanks...
>

> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > You'd have to ask Symantec. This is not a Microsoft product.
> > --
> > Russ Valentine
> > [MVP-Outlook]
> > "Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
> > > 2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
> > > stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
> > > sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
> > > the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
> > > office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
> > > direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
> > > just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
> > > computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
> > > ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
> > > help would be much appreciated.
> > >
> > > Thanks.

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

      24th Mar 2004
Please ignore my other post, it was meant for someone else.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- (E-Mail Removed)
KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC NBC-IN
Got Blues? - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Craig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have WinfaxPro running on a win2k platform and also running Outlook
> 2002. What I want to do is recieve a fax from the telephone have it
> stored on the computer and then sent to my Outlook client for further
> sending to me when I'm in the field. I check my email each night from
> the hotel and want to be able to get my faxes that were sent to my
> office while I am away. Can you list the steps or point me in the
> direction I need to proceed? The problem I cannot seem to resolve is
> just how to send the email document un-attended from my office
> computer. I need to somehow have the Send Email button pushed by a
> ghost. There must be a solution to this however, I'm stymied. Any
> help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

Hal Hostetler [MVP DTS]

      24th Mar 2004
I goofed, Russ, my answer was for a different question. Sorry about that...

Hal