(OT) Miscrosoft Security Essentials is now available for small businesses

robinb

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

      8th Oct 2010
No, sorry, that honor is more appropriately bestowed upon you, jack
a**.
A new build of MSE was released today. That means an upgrade to the
current version, which was build 1963.
The new build updates the license agreement to allow businesses with
10 or fewer computers to legitimately use MSE in their environment.
Prior to this build, the license specifically stated that MSE was
licensed for home use and home based businesses only.
To the best of my knowledge, the license is the only change.
-steve

--
Stephen Boots
MVP-Windows Live

Bill Sanderson

      8th Oct 2010
Thanks for this post--this is a confusing area.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

--
Stephen Boots
MVP-Windows Live

Bill Sanderson

      9th Oct 2010
I have every respect for Stephen Boots' contributions to the "computer
industry."

You appear to have the knowledge and background to make a positive
contribution, but choose not to.

Why is that?

"Jack Ass" wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Your MVP (Most Valuable Pig) title hasn't got much longer to go.
As soon as these newsgroups are closed your title isn't worth
anything. (not that it is of any value now or had any value
before). Ask Bill Sanderson who decided to f*ck it all up and be
normal again to gain any respect from the computer industry
experts.

Jack Ass

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live wrote:

<snipped due to irrelevancy and garbage>

Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live

      9th Oct 2010
The title isn't "worth" anything anyway. It is an honor bestowed for
*past* contributions. You may have noticed that there are other
communities besides newsgroups. I am sorry to see Microsoft drop nntp,
but a benefit of forums is being able to delete the drivel posted by
some people and to ban users who constantly abuse others.
-steve
ps - "irrelevancy and garbage" must heve referred to your original
reply. My reply explained why your attack on robinb was unfounded. No
matter, you apparently like "irrelevancy and garbage" when you spout
it.

On Fri, 08 Oct 2010 22:25:00 +0100, Jack Ass <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Your MVP (Most Valuable Pig) title hasn't got much longer to go.
>As soon as these newsgroups are closed your title isn't worth
>anything. (not that it is of any value now or had any value
>before). Ask Bill Sanderson who decided to f*ck it all up and be
>normal again to gain any respect from the computer industry
>experts.
>
>Jack Ass
>
>Stephen Boots MVP-Windows Live wrote:
>>

><snipped due to irrelevancy and garbage>

--
Stephen Boots
MVP-Windows Live
(E-Mail Removed)

robinb

      10th Oct 2010
I agree Steve,
I like going to the forums (I read in there regularly and post occasionally,
and I like the idea of if someone behaves disgusting like this "jack" who
has been causing havoc in here for a very long time, his posts can be
removed and so can he.
and you are correct, a title means nothing, it is how you help people that
matter and that gives you more respect then anything else
robin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...