Operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized

Guarumal

      18th Apr 2008
I get this error message when I try to sort an Excel file on Office 2007.
"Operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized. The cell range
that you attempted to sort or remove duplicates from includes merged cells.
However not all cells in the range are merged to the same size" Can someone
tells me how to solve this problem.

Barb Reinhardt

      20th Apr 2008
The only way I've been able to do it is to unmerge the cells.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"Guarumal" wrote:

> I get this error message when I try to sort an Excel file on Office 2007.
> "Operation requires the merged cells to be identically sized. The cell range
> that you attempted to sort or remove duplicates from includes merged cells.
> However not all cells in the range are merged to the same size" Can someone
> tells me how to solve this problem.

Guarumal

      22nd Apr 2008
Hi Barb,