operation cancelled due to restrictions error

sky173

      12th Mar 2009
I get this message when clicking on a link from outlook mail: Operation
cancelled due to restrictions in efect on this computer...

Gordon

      12th Mar 2009
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://support.microsoft.com:80/defa...b;en-us;310049

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      12th Mar 2009
See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"sky173" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I get this message when clicking on a link from outlook mail: Operation
> cancelled due to restrictions in efect on this computer...

sky173

      12th Mar 2009
My OS is Vista Ultimate 64bit SP1 Outlook 2007
Error message: "This operation has been canceeled due to restrictions in
effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

"Gordon" wrote:

> "sky173" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I get this message when clicking on a link from outlook mail: Operation
> > cancelled due to restrictions in efect on this computer...
> >

> http://support.microsoft.com:80/defa...b;en-us;310049
>
> --
> Asking a question?
> Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about,
> your OS, Service Pack level
> and the FULL contents of any error message(s)

Gordon

      12th Mar 2009
"sky173" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My OS is Vista Ultimate 64bit SP1 Outlook 2007
> Error message: "This operation has been canceeled due to restrictions in
> effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

And you saw the link I posted?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      12th Mar 2009
The fix is the same - reset web settings in IE. (Look on the advanced tab
in Internet options. )

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: