Opening attachments

Cathie Johnson

      16th Dec 2007
I am a new Vista user (much to my chagrin at this point), and I cannot open
attachments sendt with e-mails. I cannot even save them. Both have pop-ups
that say this file may be corrupted.

Help. It is essential for me to be able to share doucments with my Office
Manager and Board members!

Shaggy

      17th Dec 2007
If it ask do you trust this(?). Just answer open/run. All so try to open your
work E-mail with the same server your office uses.
--
Shaggy

"Cathie Johnson" wrote:

> I am a new Vista user (much to my chagrin at this point), and I cannot open
> attachments sendt with e-mails. I cannot even save them. Both have pop-ups
> that say this file may be corrupted.
>
> Help. It is essential for me to be able to share doucments with my Office
> Manager and Board members!

Gary VanderMolen

      17th Dec 2007
Make sure you have attachments enabled:
Tools, Options, Security, uncheck "Do not allow attachments..."

--
Gary VanderMolen [MS-MVP WLM]