how to open a .vem file?

=?Utf-8?B?SGFs?=

      4th Jan 2004
My sister got a web cam for christmas. In trying it she is e-mailing files to me with a .vem extension. How do I open?
I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........ using window xp on both ends.
Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is worth. thanks
thanks hal ... (E-Mail Removed)

dev

      4th Jan 2004
Hal said:

> My sister got a web cam for christmas. In trying it she is e-mailing files to me with a .vem extension. How do I open?
> I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........ using window xp on both ends.
> Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is worth. thanks

Please check for a reply in the other group in which you posted this
query. If you must post to more than one group, please cross-post (all
groups in one post), instead of posting individually to each group. Thanks.

--
For most XP answers and tweaks... http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
http://dougknox.com http://aumha.org http://support.microsoft.com

Hoping to help

      4th Jan 2004
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i....vem+extension

When I searched for .vem it came up with 2 choices, voice e-mail and
embroidery software.....sorry can't help past that

"Hal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My sister got a web cam for christmas. In trying it she is e-mailing files

to me with a .vem extension. How do I open?
> I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it

says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is
computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........
using window xp on both ends.
> Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is

worth. thanks
> thanks hal ... (E-Mail Removed)

wayne

      4th Jan 2004
this is what the web site says

To view the video emails the recipients must first run mmvem.exe, once the
program executes they should be able to view the email you sent them. If
they still cannot view them, try composing your video in WMA or AVI format
using the included program "AMCAP". Once the video has been composed, attach
it to a regular email to your recipient. To do this start the AMCAP program
click on "Capture" and than on "Start Capture".

You will need to have them e-mail you the program or you can try downloading
it here!

http://blazelabs.com/e-intro.asp

Wayne

"Hal" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My sister got a web cam for christmas. In trying it she is e-mailing files

to me with a .vem extension. How do I open?
> I downloaded voice e mail player 3.0 viewer I found on net. However, it

says file is not voice e-mail file and my sister says it is not. She is
computer illiterate and I am not much better. Could anyone help........
using window xp on both ends.
> Camera name is Magic Vision manufactured by? Dont know for what it is

worth. thanks
> thanks hal ... (E-Mail Removed)

New Member

      15th Apr 2007
Micro Vault Virtual Expander is pre-installed Sony's unique file compression software. This software will compress your data to virtually store about 3 times*1 as much data!

Without using a Micro Vault drive, you can decompress the files and the folders, compressed by Micro Vault Virtual Expander, by downloading the "Decompression.exe" application.
http://www.sony.net/Products/Media/M...ssion_v101.exe

Thanks
Sharif

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)