How to open outllook on server /Client side in Asp.net

Nikhil

      21st Jul 2008
Hello..

I want to Know How to Implement MS Office 03, 07 in Asp.net 2.0.

My problem is that , when i run my app on dev machine it opens up MS OUTLOOK
easily. But when i publish my site and run it on server. Its shows
Precompiled Error..

can anyone help me in this issue..!!!1

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

      21st Jul 2008
You can install Outlook on your server to do that. But that won't help if
you intend to use Outlook on the client side with whoever is accessing your
Web application. Outlook runs client side only and a server side application
cannot open a user's Outlook. It would have to download and run a client
side application to access the user's Outlook. It cannot do so from the ASP
application.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]