"Open each folder in the same window" does not work

John

      25th Oct 2006
If I open Explorer and select, Tools > Folder Options, and set the
Browse Folders to "Open each folder in the same window," it does not
hold the setting, but always acts to "Open each folder in its own
window." If you have several levels of windows, suddenly the Desktop is
fully cluttered with open windows.

What would be the fix for this problem?

Thanks,
John

Ramesh, MS-MVP

      26th Oct 2006
Hi John,

See:

[FIX] Open each folder in the same window:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/samewindow.htm

--
Regards,

Ramesh Srinivasan, Microsoft MVP [Windows XP Shell/User]
Windows® XP Troubleshooting http://www.winhelponline.com

news:uxs%23f5E%(E-Mail Removed)...