Open and save attachment files programmatically?

NilovSerge

      25th Feb 2004

I have some attachment files in my mailItem. How can I open and sav
them on hard disc programmatically

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      26th Feb 2004
These samples show a couple of different ways to save attachments:

http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=70
http://www.slovaktech.com/code_sampl...ripAttachments

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP