only one instance of a typed Dataset

Michael Kolowicz

      15th Jun 2010
I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module
in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset
(created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module?
How can reache them?

Mr. Arnold

      15th Jun 2010
Michael Kolowicz wrote:
> I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module
> in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset
> (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module?
> How can reache them?

I really don't understand what you're talking about.

Are you asking can you make a dataset in one module and pass it to other
methods in a module.

Are you talking about creating a dataset in a class and passing the
dataset to other classes.

Cor Ligthert[MVP]

      16th Jun 2010
Although I have the same understanding like Arnold from your question.

OOP is meant to use only one single instance from an object, it uses the
references to that object.

However OOP and Modules is something like Apples and Computers.

"Michael Kolowicz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> I create a modulare app. This app allowed more as one instance of a module
> in the app. Is it possible to use the first instance of a typed Dataset
> (created by the first module) in all followed instaces of the same module?
> How can reache them?

Armin Zingler

      16th Jun 2010
Am 16.06.2010 08:55, schrieb Cor Ligthert[MVP]:

> However OOP and Modules is something like Apples and Computers.

Ha ha, I read "like Apple and Computers...." ;-D

--
Armin