Only Administrator can print

sckummer@adelphia.net

      22nd Mar 2006
Non networked computer with USB printer. When logged in as
administrator, or a user in the administrator group, printer works
fine. When logged in as any other user you cannot print.

You can see the printer in control panel | printers. When you have the
printer console open you can see the document to print appear for a few
seconds and then it goes away, I guess b/c it thinks its been printed.

Other USB devices work fine when logged in as non-administrator. I
tried updating the USB Printer Support in Device Manager.

Alan Morris [MSFT]

      23rd Mar 2006
Is the driver from the Windows XP CD?

--