Old Games on Vista

John Sisker

      4th Apr 2008
I'm sure this question has been asked before. However, is there a way to get
older Windows 95, 98 and/or XP programs to run on a Vista computer? I can't
even get them to load.

John Sisker
(E-Mail Removed)

Olórin

      4th Apr 2008
John Sisker wrote:
> I'm sure this question has been asked before. However, is there a way
> to get older Windows 95, 98 and/or XP programs to run on a Vista
> computer? I can't even get them to load.
>
> John Sisker
> (E-Mail Removed)

As this question pertains to Vista, and this is an XP newsgroup, I suggest
you repost to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games

....oh, I see you have. Please don't multi-post!

Games for Windows LIVE included with Windows Vista Games Lance Aaron Schell Windows Vista Games 1 21st May 2008 05:58 PM
Old year old games .. New year new games Abarbarian Gaming 1 21st Dec 2007 02:12 AM
Troubles, games, Vista? No games working! =?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluIExhcnNlbg==?= Windows Vista Games 2 1st Mar 2007 03:10 PM
when I rename outcmd.dat to .old, do I type outcmd.old or just rename to .old bob Microsoft Outlook 1 19th Oct 2004 06:57 PM
Interesting problem - some old games wont play with my new system - I suspect the ATI , worked with my old system and 400mx John@Smith.com Computer Hardware 0 28th Jun 2004 06:29 AM