Office 2007 Help files

Kelli

      17th May 2010

Did Microsoft recently change the way the Help facility <F1> works?
It seems to me, as someone who used it quite a bit, that they have made a
major change, which was certainly not an improvement.

trip_to_tokyo

      17th May 2010
On May 17, 4:45*pm, Kelli <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Did Microsoft recently change the way the Help facility <F1> works?
> It seems to me, as someone who used it quite a bit, that they have made a
> major change, which was certainly not an improvement.

Hi Kelli, yes I have noticed that it changed about a month ago now or
so.

Johnathan Lightfoot

      19th May 2010
Hi Kelli,
In what way did you notice a change to the <F1> facility?
Johnathan

news:(E-Mail Removed)...