PC Review

Closed Thread

Offered here first.

4x4 Cruncher

1st Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abarbarian
He has a mini coronary every time he fills up.

Got a friend with a Range Rover Sport.
The needle goes down very quickly on motorway journey's!

2nd Feb 2009
Filled up from being on empty>15/01/2009 70ltrs @ 94.9p per litre =£66.43 done 220 miles with just over half a tank left 01/02/09.

A land rover huh ! Pulled one out of a field last year bogged down up to the axles it wouldn’t even grip the ground , my Pajero and I dragged it out like a sack of spuds the owner of the Land rover now has a Pajero .

I need swivel seats [Captains] that’s why I want/need a Galaxy

If MS ever make anything that does not suck it will be a> Vacuum cleaner

In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right... something is wrong.

New Cruncher

2nd Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsme

A land rover huh ! Pulled one out of a field last year bogged down up to the axles it wouldn’t even grip the ground , my Pajero and I dragged it out like a sack of spuds the owner of the Land rover now has a Pajero .

I'm sure Topgear did a 4x4 test and Landrovers never get beat, thats why farmers and the Army use em.

sugar 'n spikes

2nd Feb 2009
Aye, nowt wrong with Land Rovers, I've used them a lot, but they do suffer from weak gearboxes, it seems, or at least the ones I drove did

Perhaps I was just a little bit too rough with them.

I've read a fair bit on this subject and the only 4 x 4's to beat Landrovers for all round performance are Toyotas.

Landrovers were designed over 60 years ago. They're British, they're good, but after all this time I'm not surprised something bettered them.

I've been stuck in a Landrover before, mostly cos I was reckless/foolish. Any other vehicle could have pulled me out. Mostly, in my case, it was a crane or a bulldozer. But I suspect a Fiesta could have managed it.

Don Van Vliet 1941 - 2010. And the acid gold bar swirled up and down, up and down.

Acruncher

2nd Feb 2009
I belive that the Military use land rovers because they bolt together so every piece can be replaced with spanners anywhere.

"There's a saying in Estonia that in order to see new things, you have to follow common paths - paths you know."
Games people play, you take it or you leave it
Things that they say, honor brite
If I promise you the moon and the stars, would you believe it
Games people play in the middle of the night
~Alan Parsons Project, Games People Play

7th Feb 2009
SOLD!

In nature, nothing is ever right. Therefore, if everything is going right... something is wrong.

8th Feb 2009
Close please Mods

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: