MCharlieFerret

      26th Jun 2011
I ran O.E. for 2 years in Vista. It didn't go away until the idiots
at Microsoft decided to make Vista as idiotic as Windows 7 in their
latest service Pack and deleted O.E. with out a notice or warning that
all the favorites and addresses would be lost.

Bruce Hagen

      26th Jun 2011

"MCharlieFerret" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I ran O.E. for 2 years in Vista. It didn't go away until the idiots
> at Microsoft decided to make Vista as idiotic as Windows 7 in their
> latest service Pack and deleted O.E. with out a notice or warning that
> all the favorites and addresses would be lost.

OE was last used in XP. You were using Windows Mail. And you just
installed SP2 for Vista now?

Do a search for *.eml and see if you find the messages.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Oct. 1, 2004 ~ Sept. 30, 2010