What are obi and kfl?

Jorge Cervantes

      12th Mar 2009
Hi,
I see following two additional files ( Outlook.sharing.xml.obi and
Outlook.xml.kfl) in Outlook folder.
I am using OL 07. What are these files for ? Jorge

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      13th Mar 2009
They are used by the RSS feeds and control subscriptions syncing with IE (if
that option is enabled).

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Jorge Cervantes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> I see following two additional files ( Outlook.sharing.xml.obi and
> Outlook.xml.kfl) in Outlook folder.
> I am using OL 07. What are these files for ? Jorge

Jorge Cervantes

      13th Mar 2009
Thank you Diane,
Yes. I have RSS feeds.