NY Times home page

Ed Kranz

      7th Apr 2006
The New York Times has recently changed their format. Since they have done
this their home page(www.nyt.com) will not display properly in IE 6 in my
computer. Pictures sit on top of text , text is garbled and intermingled
with other texts, various things are obviously not in the right place. The
version of IE6 I have is 6.0.2800.110615.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed Kranz

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE

      7th Apr 2006
"Ed Kranz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> The New York Times has recently changed their format. Since they have
> done this their home page(www.nyt.com) will not display properly in
> IE 6 in my computer. Pictures sit on top of text , text is garbled
> and intermingled with other texts, various things are obviously not
> in the right place. The version of IE6 I have is 6.0.2800.110615.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Ed Kranz

You really need to visit Windows Update.

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE
"Anyone who prefers security over freedom deserves neither."